Yen Drives Foreign-Exchange Swap Gains as Total Volume FallsBy and
Swaps transactions rose to $2.4 trillion in 2016: BIS survey
Overall trading at $5.1 trillion, first drop since 2001
The Bank of Japan continues to set much of the tone for shifts in the world’s largest, most liquid market -- foreign exchange.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's