Violence Erupts in Gabon Capital After Election as UN Urges CalmBy
Gabonese security forces stormed the headquarters of opposition presidential candidate Jean Ping after he disputed the outcome of last week’s election, as the United Nations urged the security forces to exercise restraint.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing