Verizon Finance Chief Shammo to Retire, Succeeded by EllisBy
Verizon Communications Inc. Chief Financial Officer Fran Shammo is retiring at the end of December after 27 years at the telecommunications giant and its predecessors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks