Vanguard Poised for Another Record Year as Index Investing GainsBy
Almost $200 billion poured into firm this year through August
Active managers struggling to compete as clients defect
Vanguard Group Inc. is on track for another record year of inflows as investors increasingly shun stock pickers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy