Vanguard Poised for Another Record Year as Index Investing GainsBy
Almost $200 billion poured into firm this year through August
Active managers struggling to compete as clients defect
Vanguard Group Inc. is on track for another record year of inflows as investors increasingly shun stock pickers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’