Stock Traders Fed Up With Torpor May Not Like August Jobs JoltBy
15 of 19 past Augusts have seen payrolls trailing estimates
S&P 500 in 1.5% range for 36 days, tightest trading since 1964
If you’re a trader who’s been fed up with U.S. stocks doing nothing for weeks, Friday’s payrolls report may be the solution.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders