Spanish Bonds Drop for a Third Day Amid 4 Billion-Euro Debt SaleBy and
Nation auctions 30-year debt with lower demand, lower yield
Investors buy as Parliament struggles to form government
Spanish government bonds declined for a third day as the Treasury sold almost 4 billion euros ($4.5 billion) of conventional debt and investor demand fell at the auction of 30-year securities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's