South African Auto Industry Optimistic That Wage Deal in SightBy
Talks on three-year deal at final stages, industry body says
Agreement would help prevent damaging union strike action
South African units of automakers including Nissan Motor Co. and Volkswagen AG are confident they are close to striking a wage deal with labor unions, a development that would help prevent strike action that has hampered the industry in the past.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion