South African Auto Industry Optimistic That Wage Deal in SightBy
Talks on three-year deal at final stages, industry body says
Agreement would help prevent damaging union strike action
South African units of automakers including Nissan Motor Co. and Volkswagen AG are confident they are close to striking a wage deal with labor unions, a development that would help prevent strike action that has hampered the industry in the past.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders