Shadow Banking Still Beckons for Some Mid-Sized Chinese LendersBloomberg News
Growth in overall lending has slowed amid new regulatory curbs
Four charts below illustrate the latest shadow-lending trends
China’s efforts to tame financial-sector risks have slowed the overall growth in banks’ shadow loans, though some of the country’s mid-sized lenders are still pushing rapidly into the sector, according an analysis of their latest filings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster