SARB Governor Kganyago Says Political Turmoil ‘Not Helping Rand’By
Federal Reserve rate hike could cause repricing of assets
Kganyago holds no concern about central bank’s independence
Political turmoil stemming from the dispute between Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan and a police unit is creating uncertainty, which “isn’t helping the rand,” South African Reserve Bank Governor Lesetja Kganyago said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing