S. Africa’s Finance Minister Cooperated With Police, Lawyers SayBy
Gordhan refused to appear before police unit on Aug. 25
Docket from police sent to National Prosecuting Authority
South African Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan cooperated fully the police on the probe into the investigative unit that he set up when he led the state tax agency, according to his lawyers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster