Nets Plans IPO as Advent, Bain Prepare to Sell Payments FirmBy
Owners expect to issue new shares worth $824 million
Spokesman says company likely to start trading in October
Nets Holding A/S, a Nordic payments firm owned by equity funds Advent International Corporation and Bain Capital Private Equity, as well as Danish pension fund ATP, announced it is preparing for an initial public offering.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's