Emerging Markets Decline as Traders Look Ahead to U.S. Jobs DataBy and
Developing-nation equity benchmark falls to four-week low
Ruble weakens most among currencies as oil prices drop
Emerging-market stocks fell to a four-week low as demand for higher-yielding assets cooled before a U.S. payrolls report that is seen as a key barometer for whether the Federal Reserve will raise interest rates this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again