Lindsay Lohan ‘Grand Theft Auto’ Suit Thrown Out on AppealBy
Actress alleged game violated right to privacy with likeness
Appeals court says game is a work of satire and fiction
Lindsay Lohan’s claim that Take-Two Interactive Software Inc.’s "Grand Theft Auto V" game violated her privacy by using her likeness without permission was thrown out by an appeals court that ruled the game was a work of fiction and satire.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again