Jyske Joins Futuregrowth, ‘Pulls Plug’ on S. Africa’s EskomBy and
Danish money manager moves to underweight on Eskom debt
Sees issues around lending, governance amid Gordhan-Zuma spat
Denmark’s Jyske Bank AS became the second money manager to say it won’t lend to South Africa’s Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd.’s after the nation’s biggest specialist fixed-income manager said it had stopped extending credit to state-owned companies amid concern about their governance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt