Jyske Joins Futuregrowth, ‘Pulls Plug’ on S. Africa’s EskomBy and
Danish money manager moves to underweight on Eskom debt
Sees issues around lending, governance amid Gordhan-Zuma spat
Denmark’s Jyske Bank AS became the second money manager to say it won’t lend to South Africa’s Eskom Holdings SOC Ltd.’s after the nation’s biggest specialist fixed-income manager said it had stopped extending credit to state-owned companies amid concern about their governance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing