Japan Shares Advance Before U.S. Jobs Data as Banks, Autos GainBy and
Banks advance as some investors rotate out of defensive stocks
Yen hovers near one-month low vs. dollar before U.S. payrolls
Japanese shares rose ahead of an American jobs report Friday that’s expected to help clarify the outlook for U.S. interest rates and the direction of the yen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’