Global Banks Said to Seek Brexit Deal to Keep Status QuoBy and
Plan would look to safeguard passporting rights for banks
A short timeframe for exit could spark exodus, PwC’s Gray says
The world’s biggest banks are pressing U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May to strike an interim agreement with the European Union for financial companies before formal exit talks start, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts