Dow Chemical Share Trading Benefits Buffett, Yale Professor SaysBy and
Stock keeps closing below threshold to convert preferreds
Buffett would receive lower dividends if conversion occurs
Dow Chemical Co.’s shares probably have been pushed down by investors betting against the stock -- and it’s benefiting billionaire Warren Buffett, a Yale University professor said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations