Chinese Shares in Hong Kong Gain After Manufacturing ImprovesBy
Official PMI unexpectedly rises to highest level since 2014
Traders cautious ahead of U.S. non-farm payrolls data
Chinese stocks in Hong Kong rose, led by financial companies, as improving manufacturing data boosted confidence in the nation’s economy. Macau casino operators climbed after gambling revenue in the city increased.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again