China Growth Playbook on Display to G-20 in City TransformedBy
China spent $10.8 trillion on infrastructure in last decade
G-20 leaders in Hangzhou on Sept. 4-5 face low growth outlook
Group of 20 leaders meeting in Hangzhou this weekend will encounter a manicured, booming city transformed by billions of dollars in infrastructure investment that includes underground tunnels, new subway lines and a six-lane airport highway.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks