China Said to Block Pricey Reverse Mergers With Valuation LimitBloomberg News
Reverse mergers bring formerly overseas-traded firms to China
Valuations capped at 20 times forecast profit for stability
China’s stock regulator is capping valuations for some reverse mergers, a listing method favored by companies that previously traded overseas, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's