Campbell’s Push Into Fresh Food Stumbles, Sending Shares FallingBy
Poor carrot harvest, protein-drink recall hurt unit’s sales
CEO Morrison calls business’s performance ‘unacceptable’
Campbell Soup Co., the nearly 150-year-old company known for canned foods, is struggling to go fresh.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's