Asia’s Biggest Stock Markets Rise Before U.S. Data; Japan GainsChoong En Han
China’s official PMI gauge climbed to highest in two years
Energy companies extended declines after Wednesday’s oil slump
Stocks in Asia’s largest equity markets climbed before a U.S. jobs report Friday as Japanese shares advanced and a surprise gain in a Chinese manufacturing gauge drove a rally in Hong Kong equities. Developing-nation shares slumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's