‘Bourne’ Helps Chinese Box Office in August Rebound From SlumpBloomberg News
Chinese film authorities relax curbs on Hollywood films
Ticket sales had declined in three of past four months
China’s box office recovered from one of its worst slumps in years after the government relaxed summertime restrictions on Hollywood films by allowing the latest "Bourne" and "Ice Age" movies to play in local theaters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas