$5 Billion Mystery Sets Stage for Bets on Swedish Bond SqueezeBy
The Swedish National Debt Office will soon need to explain why it alone among main prognosticators predicts a 42 billion kronor ($5 billion) hole in government finances next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner