Treasury Liquidity Beats August Heat as Market Shows More DepthBy
JPMorgan Chase measure finds ability to handle bigger trades
U.S. 10-year yields little changed, hold in tight August range
The steamy days of August can be a tough time to trade Treasuries when short-staffed desks crimp market-making capabilities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing