Tata Motors Ordered to Return Factory Land to FarmersBy
Proper procedure was not followed in land acquisition
Tata had retained the land even after relocating plant
India’s top court has ordered Tata Motors Ltd., the owner of Jaguar Land Rover, to return to farmers land leased for a factory to manufacture the Nano, at the time the world’s cheapest car.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's