Tata Motors Ordered to Return Factory Land to FarmersBy
Proper procedure was not followed in land acquisition
Tata had retained the land even after relocating plant
India’s top court has ordered Tata Motors Ltd., the owner of Jaguar Land Rover, to return to farmers land leased for a factory to manufacture the Nano, at the time the world’s cheapest car.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing