Tanzanian Opposition Delays Protests to Give Talks a ChanceBy
Tanzanian opposition party Chama Cha Demokrasia na Maendeleo will begin protests on Oct. 1 should planned talks between religious leaders and the government, over alleged “dictatorship” by President John Magufuli, fail to bear fruit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself