SunEdison Yieldco Avoids Event of Default on NotesBy
TerraForm Power extends deadline to file delayed 2015 report
Yieldco has until December under agreement with bondholders
TerraForm Power Inc., a public holding company founded and controlled by bankrupt clean-energy giant SunEdison Inc., reached a deal with bondholders to buy more time to file its delayed 2015 annual report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap