SunEdison Yieldco Avoids Event of Default on NotesBy
TerraForm Power extends deadline to file delayed 2015 report
Yieldco has until December under agreement with bondholders
TerraForm Power Inc., a public holding company founded and controlled by bankrupt clean-energy giant SunEdison Inc., reached a deal with bondholders to buy more time to file its delayed 2015 annual report.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill