Stocks Rise as Foreigners Keep Faith in India Despite Fed OddsBy
Funds snap up equities at fastest pace since November 2014
Construction companies surges as government eases policy
Automakers and consumer companies helped Indian stocks to a third day of gains as global funds remained buyers despite the prospect of U.S. borrowing costs rising. The benchmark gauge completed the longest stretch of monthly advances in two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing