Saudi Arabia Says It Won’t Flood Oil Market Before OPEC MeetBy and
Crude markets are ‘saturated’ with stored crude: Al-Falih
China, India show strong demand; Saudi refineries boost use
Saudi Arabia, the world’s biggest oil exporter, won’t boost output to capacity and flood the market, the kingdom’s Energy Minister Khalid Al-Falih said as OPEC members plan to meet next month to discuss ways to stabilize crude prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's