Salesforce Revenue Forecast Falls Short on Cloud CompetitionBy
Oracle, other rivals move deeper into software maker’s turf
Shares drop as profit guidance also misses analysts’ estimates
Salesforce.com Inc. forecast fiscal third-quarter revenue that may fall short of some analysts’ estimates, held back by steeper competition in the market for cloud-based software and services. The shares tumbled as much as 9.1 percent in late trading.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's