Salesforce Revenue Forecast Falls Short on Cloud CompetitionBy
Oracle, other rivals move deeper into software maker’s turf
Shares drop as profit guidance also misses analysts’ estimates
Salesforce.com Inc. forecast fiscal third-quarter revenue that may fall short of some analysts’ estimates, held back by steeper competition in the market for cloud-based software and services. The shares tumbled as much as 9.1 percent in late trading.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States