Sanchez Says Rajoy Doesn’t Deserve Spanish Lawmaker SupportBy and
Acting prime minister set to lose confidence vote in chamber
Spain has two months to choose leader or new ballot triggered
Socialist leader Pedro Sanchez told caretaker Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy he doesn’t merit the backing of the Spanish Parliament on Wednesday, portraying the candidate as a liar who turned a blind eye to corruption and ran the country in his own narrow interests.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States