Rajan Leaving on a Bond High With Best Rally Since Start of 2015By
Ten-year yield slides in August for a third straight month
RBI’s debt purchases have helped boost notes: FirstRand
India’s 10-year bonds completed their biggest three-month rally since early 2015 as investors prepare for a change in leadership at the nation’s central bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion