Peripheral Bond Rally Is Threatened as Political Concerns EmergeBy and
Investors to focus on politics if ECB disappoints: ABN Amro
‘Scope for rally rather limited’: Credit Agricole’s Kumar
Spanish and Italian government bonds, which have rallied despite looming political risks, may see recent gains relative to benchmark German securities tempered by year-end, according to ABN Amro Bank NV.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations