Pending Sales of U.S. Existing Homes Rise, Led by Demand in WestBy
Contracts to purchase previously owned U.S. homes increased more than forecast in July, indicating further strength in the housing market, according to figures released Wednesday by the National Association of Realtors in Washington.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing