Oil Heads for Biggest Weekly Drop in 8 Months Amid Ample SupplyBy
U.S. crude stockpiles rose 2.28 million barrels last week: EIA
Russian minister sees no need for oil producers to cap output
Oil tumbled, heading for the biggest weekly decline in eight months, after U.S. government data showed crude supplies at the highest seasonal level in more than 20 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt