Nine Killed at Japan Nursing Home After Typhoon Triggers FloodsBy
Lionrock is first typhoon to make landfall in Tohoku region
Reports of others missing as rivers burst banks after rain
Nine people are believed to have died at a nursing home in Japan’s northern Iwate prefecture after Typhoon Lionrock triggered flooding in the area.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing