Kerry Urges India to Eliminate Red Tape to Spur Economic GrowthBy
South Asia’s status as least-connected market ‘unacceptable’
India needs 13 million new jobs annually to sustain growth
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry has urged India to cut bureaucracy to help attract more foreign investment as it seeks to sustain economic growth and create jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap