Kerry Urges India to Eliminate Red Tape to Spur Economic GrowthBy
South Asia’s status as least-connected market ‘unacceptable’
India needs 13 million new jobs annually to sustain growth
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry has urged India to cut bureaucracy to help attract more foreign investment as it seeks to sustain economic growth and create jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Trump, Real Estate Investors Get Late-Added Perk in Tax Bill