John Kanas to Step Down as BankUnited CEO, Replaced by SinghBy
John A. Kanas, who rebuilt BankUnited Inc. in the wake of the financial crisis, plans to step down as chief executive officer at the end of the year to be succeeded by Rajinder P. Singh, the lender’s current operating chief.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks