Japanese Shares Wipe Out August Loss as Yen Drops on Fed BetsBy and
Banks and exporters drive gains as yen extends declines
Benchmark Topix chalks first August gain in seven years
Japanese shares rose, with the benchmark stock wiping out the month’s losses, after the yen extended its declines on bets the Federal Reserve will move to raise interest rates this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's