Italy Unemployment Falls As Fewer People Entered Job MarketBy
Consumers, employers becoming pessimistic as economy slows
Italian jobless lead EU in abandoning search for work
Italy’s unemployment rate unexpectedly fell in July as fewer people entered the labor market after being classified as “inactive” amid concerns about the outlook for recovery in the euro region’s third-biggest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders