Italy Unemployment Falls As Fewer People Entered Job MarketBy
Consumers, employers becoming pessimistic as economy slows
Italian jobless lead EU in abandoning search for work
Italy’s unemployment rate unexpectedly fell in July as fewer people entered the labor market after being classified as “inactive” amid concerns about the outlook for recovery in the euro region’s third-biggest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again