Iliad Boosts Revenue as Promotions Help Attract CustomersBy
French carrier wins about 400,000 wireless users in first half
Billionaire Niel’s company also set to enter Italian market
Iliad SA, the French low-cost phone carrier founded by billionaire Xavier Niel, reported an increase in first-half sales and earnings as the company won customers amid new promotions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again