Fed Hawks Consign Treasuries to Worst Month Since June 2015By and
Credit Agricole favors curve-flattening trades in Treasuries
Longer-term notes may sidestep brunt of rate move: DBS’s Leow
Treasuries are heading for their worst month since June of last year after Janet Yellen and a chorus of Federal Reserve officials said the case for higher interest rates had strengthened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018