Praet Encouraged by Euro-Area Resilience After Brexit VoteBy , , and
Praet, Villeroy defend stimulus against stability risk charges
ECB’s Governing Council will set monetary policy on Sept. 8
The euro-area economy is showing “encouraging signs of resilience” following the U.K.’s shock decision to leave the European Union, European Central Bank Executive Board member Peter Praet said on Wednesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts