Dubai Finance Hub Defies Global Bank Cuts to Add PositionsBy
HSBC among banks to relocate Mideast headquarters to DIFC
Many lenders have been forced to cut jobs amid low oil prices
Dubai’s International Financial Centre said the number of companies based in the hub rose 16 percent during the first half even as lower oil prices and slowing economic growth forced some banks in the United Arab Emirates to cut jobs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's