Cryan Shoots Down Merger Report as Deutsche Bank ShrinksBy
Manager Magazin reports considerations for Commerzbank merger
Cryan says he’s looking to make the bank “a bit smaller”
Deutsche Bank AG Chief Executive Officer John Cryan, responding to a report that the lender considered a merger with Commerzbank AG, said he’s not looking for a tie-up and is instead trying to shrink the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt