Cryan Shoots Down Merger Report as Deutsche Bank ShrinksBy
Manager Magazin reports considerations for Commerzbank merger
Cryan says he’s looking to make the bank “a bit smaller”
Deutsche Bank AG Chief Executive Officer John Cryan, responding to a report that the lender considered a merger with Commerzbank AG, said he’s not looking for a tie-up and is instead trying to shrink the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap