Denel to Oppose South African Treasury Court ActionBy and
State defense company accuses Treasury of ‘grandstanding’
Objections came after it emerged Guptas are involved: Denel
Denel SOC Ltd., the South African state-owned arms maker, said it will fight National Treasury’s efforts to block a deal to market its products in Asia with a company that has been tied to the Gupta family, who are friends with President Jacob Zuma.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing