China H Shares Set for World’s Best Monthly Gain as Profits BeatBy
Hang Seng China Enterprises has advanced 6.5% in August
Stocks buoyed by better-than-estimated earnings, stimulus bets
A gauge of Chinese stocks in Hong Kong were poised for the biggest monthly gain among global peers as Bank of China Ltd. to Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. reported better-than-estimated earnings and investors speculated central banks would keep adding to stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing