Canada Post Reaches Two-Year Pact With Union to Avert DisruptionBy
Agreement comes after months of protracted negotiations
Postal carrier faces declining volume, growing pensions
Canada’s government-owned postal carrier and its unionized workers reached a two-year accord after months of protracted negotiations, defusing the threat of an impending strike.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap