Canada Post Reaches Two-Year Pact With Union to Avert DisruptionBy
Agreement comes after months of protracted negotiations
Postal carrier faces declining volume, growing pensions
Canada’s government-owned postal carrier and its unionized workers reached a two-year accord after months of protracted negotiations, defusing the threat of an impending strike.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations