Audi Rent-by-Hour Service May Be Destined for Gridlocked BeijingBloomberg News
Customers can rent cars by the hour via Audi at Home program
Car ownership curbs make Beijing a candidate for the service
Beijing residents may soon be able to rent Audi cars by the hour with the tap of a smartphone, as the German luxury carmaker rolls out the service in Hong Kong and considers introducing the service to cities on the mainland.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's